This project is read-only.

signin issue

May 7, 2011 at 3:01 PM
Edited May 7, 2011 at 3:34 PM

hi, i managed to install all the service and website. Managed to test all help urls all working fine.. but when it comes to phone client cant able to create profile "Server not available". Can anyone help me ?

regards,

Chat service Log failed :

2011-05-07 22:18:58,236 [4] INFO  LI.Kernel.Chat.Impl.LIPlatform - Creating platform sip.com.sg@cmtsp.com.sg;gruu;opaque=srvr:lppool:qbdeNQ1FA1uO4rTyftLiIgAA
2011-05-07 22:18:58,283 [4] INFO  LI.Kernel.Chat.Impl.LIPlatform - Retrieved Certificate
2011-05-07 22:18:58,283 [4] INFO  LI.Kernel.Chat.Impl.LIPlatform - Home Server .com.sg
2011-05-07 22:18:58,299 [4] ERROR LI.Kernel.Chat.Impl.LIPlatform - Failed.
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: certificate
   at Microsoft.Rtc.Collaboration.ServerPlatformSettings..ctor(String applicationUserAgent, String localhost, Int32 port, String gruu, X509Certificate certificate)
   at LI.Kernel.Chat.Impl.LIPlatform.startUp(String friendlyName, String gruu, Int32 port, String homeserver)

May 7, 2011 at 3:58 PM

Are the service account you are running the chat service from local admin on the server? It needs to be to be able to read the certificate. ".com.sg" - is that the lyncpool or the servername of a std. edition Lync (it needs to be FQDN)(or have you just removed the name for privacy purpose:))?

May 8, 2011 at 10:24 AM

hi,

yes running as the service as administrator, i removed FQDN for privacy purpose.

regards

May 8, 2011 at 11:33 AM

Have you typed in the correct friendly name for the certificate in the chat service config file?

The error indicates that the service cannot load the certificate properly.

May 8, 2011 at 11:51 AM

hi mikke,

Thanks for ur help yes, i misspelled the cert name, well now the platform created and all services are running. But cant able to connect from my Phone 7 the error message.

Remote server returned a error: The remote server returned an error: Not Found

How can i validate the installation ?

Regards,

May 8, 2011 at 3:00 PM

Have you installed the services on the same server as the web services?

If not, is there open between the servers in the firewall? Are you using http or https? If you are using https you need  one of the approved certificates listed in the installation guide.

May 9, 2011 at 3:12 AM

Hi Mikke,

No, both in seperate server. is ther any other logs i can attach for u to check more..

There are only below logs created

1)charservicelog

2)frongend

3)livedata

4)phototosql

regards,

May 9, 2011 at 8:04 AM

Please send me all in a PM.

May 9, 2011 at 8:15 AM

What do u mean PM ?.

regards,

May 9, 2011 at 8:18 AM

private message -to mail :)

May 9, 2011 at 8:24 AM

Please try http:// i didnt enable yet...

May 13, 2011 at 12:25 AM
Edited May 13, 2011 at 12:37 AM

I am also experiencing this same issue.  I have all 6 LP services running on one machine with the website and notification service on a seperate machine.  All log levels are set to debug and no errors are noted in the l4 logs that are generated.  Portions of each log are shown below.

PhotoToSQLServiceLog

2011-05-12 13:49:37,870 [5] DEBUG LI.Kernel.AD.Photos.PhotoService.ADPhotoSearcher - Searching AD returned 138 results (enumerating for photos)
2011-05-12 13:49:50,041 [5] DEBUG LI.Kernel.AD.Photos.PhotoService.ADPhotoSearcher - 138 users found. 40 with photos and 39 with SipUri

LiveDataServiceLog (each user entry was clipped from the list below for brevity and the actual username and  domain were masked for privacy)

2011-05-12 00:51:21,154 [6] DEBUG LI.Kernel.LiveData.DAL.DataAccess - Set image for sip:nopic@domain.com
2011-05-12 00:51:21,358 [5] DEBUG LI.Kernel.LiveData.DAL.DataAccess - Set large image for sip:nopic@domain.com
2011-05-12 00:51:30,562 [5] DEBUG LI.Kernel.LiveData.DAL.DataAccess - Set image for sip:username@maskeddomain.com
2011-05-12 00:51:30,577 [5] DEBUG LI.Kernel.LiveData.DAL.DataAccess - Set large image for sip:username@maskeddomain.com

ChatServiceLog (Service gruu and pool name masked for privacy)

2011-05-12 03:48:10,408 [9] INFO  LI.Kernel.Chat.Impl.LIPlatform - Creating platform sip:LPServerHostFQDN@DefaultSIPDomain:gruu;opaque=srvr:lp:1UKuPx3QOVucDIKDEqlmzAAA
2011-05-12 03:48:10,612 [9] INFO  LI.Kernel.Chat.Impl.LIPlatform - Retrieved Certificate
2011-05-12 03:48:10,612 [9] INFO  LI.Kernel.Chat.Impl.LIPlatform - Home Server FQDNoftheEEPool
2011-05-12 03:48:47,815 [9] INFO  LI.Kernel.Chat.Impl.LIPlatform - Starting platform
2011-05-12 03:49:03,065 [7] INFO  LI.Kernel.Chat.Impl.LIPlatform - Platform created

FrontEndLog (Username masked for privacy)

2011-05-12 03:19:25,621 [3] DEBUG LI.FrontEnd.Service.ProfileService - Authentication against AD for username took 00:00:43.2742667
2011-05-12 03:38:14,396 [3] DEBUG LI.FrontEnd.Service.ProfileService - Authentication against AD for username took 00:00:42.1019508

IIS Log from Front-End Web Server (Windows Phone 7 Client IP masked for privacy)

2011-05-12 09:10:58 192.168.12.104 POST /profile/ - 80 - WP7ClientIP NativeHost 400 0 0 1435
2011-05-12 09:27:50 192.168.12.104 POST /profile/ - 443 - WP7ClientIP NativeHost 400 0 0 1342

I am able to browse to the site successfully using internet explorer on the phone (using both HTTP and HTTPS).  When attempting to create a profile, it sems to (shown from the logs above) attemtp to validate  the information and it kinda hangs out for a bit until always returning "NotFound."  I had considered that perhaps I made an error during implemenation, so I started from scratch with new servers, new accounts, new trusted application Lync, etc. and it ultimately produced the same result.

Any assistance that you could provide would be greatly appreciated!

Jeremiah

May 13, 2011 at 6:48 AM

hi Jeremiah,

No, still me too having issue, can u https://FQDN/mpn/help get this working ?

mine having a error.

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

regards,

May 13, 2011 at 7:40 AM

There is no help page at the "mpn" site. This site is not a REST service but is used to "Microsoft Push Notifications".

May 13, 2011 at 7:46 AM

Seems the MPN Service causing the error, i got this error

The service cannot be activated because it does not support ASP.NET compatibility. ASP.NET compatibility is enabled for this application. Turn off ASP.NET compatibility mode in the web.config or add the AspNetCompatibilityRequirements attribute to the service type with RequirementsMode setting as 'Allowed' or 'Required'.

May 13, 2011 at 7:47 AM

hi mikke,

But in the documentation it says to test test mpn/help.

regards,

May 13, 2011 at 8:06 AM

Hi Jey,

mixed the two sites together, sorry.

I though you meant the "LI.FrontEnd.MPN.Service" added to the default website.

There is a help page on the URL you mention. there is no difference betwen the mpn service and the other services in "LI.FrontEnd.Service" - have you the other services working?

May 13, 2011 at 8:11 AM

yes mikke,

All other services are working in FE, in my other server all services are running but there is only 2 log files content chatservice and livedataservice.

regards,

May 13, 2011 at 8:23 AM
Edited May 13, 2011 at 8:24 AM
jey_007 wrote:

hi Jeremiah,

No, still me too having issue, can u https://FQDN/mpn/help get this working ?

mine having a error.

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

regards,

Yes, I am able to load the help page for all services without issue (including mpn).  I just simply am unable to use the LP client from my WP7 device... :(  Mikkel, do you have any suggestions that I might try?

May 13, 2011 at 8:39 AM

As additional information I forgot to include in my original post, the details of the FailedRequest Trace Log from IIS.  Not sure if it does give any more insight, but I figured more information is better :)  Below is the step in the trace that seems to be the 400 error that is returned to the client (what the client returns as "NotFound."

MODULE_SET_RESPONSE_ERROR_STATUS

ModuleName ManagedPipelineHandler
Notification 128
HttpStatus 400
HttpReason Bad Request
HttpSubStatus 0
ErrorCode 0
ConfigExceptionInfo  
Notification EXECUTE_REQUEST_HANDLER
ErrorCode The operation completed successfully. (0x0)
May 13, 2011 at 10:29 AM

Hi Mikke,

To which site the MPN has to be installed, to default website or LP Frontend site ?, because LP Frontend has one mpn service.

%windir%\system32\inetsrv\appcmd.exe set site "Default Web Site" -+bindings.[protocol='net.tcp',bindingInformation='808:*']
%windir%\system32\inetsrv\appcmd.exe add app /site.name:"Default Web Site" /path:/mpn /physicalPath:C:\inetpub\wwwroot\LI.FrontEnd.MPN.Service
%windir%\system32\inetsrv\appcmd.exe set app "Default Web Site/mpn" /enabledProtocols:http,https,net.tcp

regards,

May 13, 2011 at 10:42 AM

@Jmaudin, i will look into that.

@Jey, there is  two MPN.

One is the serivce added to the front end site and the other from the ".cmd" file is added as an application to Defaultweb site.

The first on  - the WCF service" is where the phone notifications URLs are updated.

The second one (application added to Default Web site) is responsible for sending outbound PUSH notifications - sent on port 80.

May 13, 2011 at 11:01 AM

Many thanks Mikkel!  BTW, I didn't mean to Hyjack this thread I had originally thought that perhaps Jey and I were experiencing similar issues.  Perhaps we still are.  If at any time I should create a new thread, please let me know!

Best Regards,
Jeremiah

May 13, 2011 at 11:12 AM

hi mikke,

Thanks, ok now i got all services up and running, FE also working. but when i try to connect from my phone still server not found error below is IIS log.

2011-05-13 10:04:51 W3SVC4 SIPEXTERNAL 192.168.10.104 POST /profile/ - 449 - 192.168.10.22 HTTP/1.1 NativeHost - file:///Applications/Install/0451F90D-9243-E011-854C-00237DE2DB9E/Install/ sipexternal.cmtsp.com.sg:449 401 2 5 1541 378 0

regards,

May 18, 2011 at 8:00 AM
Edited May 18, 2011 at 8:13 AM

Hello Mikkel,

Over the last week I've tried a number of additional troubleshooting steps to identify and resolve the issue that I've been describing to no avail.  The most notable of which was to consolidate the FE website onto the same server that the WCF services themselves (and made the appropriate config file changes as necessary) to help to eliminate any potential communication issues and I unfortunately, everything still behaves in the exact same manner whether I attempt to connect using the LP client on a WP7 device over HTTP or HTTPS via WiFi (internal to the network) or the data connection on the phone (external to the network).  The only log entries that are noted are identical to my 4/12 @ 4:37 P.M. post and the behavior on the client device was the same. 

Any tips, suggestions, pointers more information I can provide, please let me know.

Thanks so much!

Jeremiah

May 18, 2011 at 2:43 PM

Hi Mikkel,

Is there any better way of debugging for error ?, Me too Jmaudlin. Tried all sort of possible method.

regards,

May 24, 2011 at 8:19 PM

Anything new developments?

May 25, 2011 at 5:33 AM

Hi Jeremiah,

Still having the same issue no news from mikkel yet, must be busy. I tried installing in new box and having the same problem. Now suspecting LPFE and MPN. If Mikkel give more information about how to debug will be useful to test.

To test the FE i have changed all the ports to (ADAuth, Chat) wrong in web.config and tried to login got the same errron on phone and IIS log.

regards,

May 25, 2011 at 5:45 AM

Hi Jeremiah,

One quich qustion, did u install UCM API SDK on FE server ?

regards,

May 25, 2011 at 6:12 PM

As you proably read on the our blogs, this is a sparetime project, I will upload a newer version and source code as soon as we get things tested.

To get more information in debug scenarios, set Debug level to "DEBUG" in the log4net.config included in both web service project as well as the windows services.

Thanks,

Mikkel

May 26, 2011 at 4:43 AM

Hi Mikkel,

Yes i understand, i am sorry if any of my comments makes u un-happy.

regards,

May 26, 2011 at 8:01 AM

Hi Jey,

I am not unhappy :)

Just wanted you to know that there can be times where we are not able to work on this code.

//Mikkel

May 26, 2011 at 9:14 AM

hi Mikkel,

Finaly i got all working !! i installed both FE and Services in diff VM and it start working fine now.

Let me to test next few days the client and let you know more.

regards,

May 26, 2011 at 9:53 AM

Sounds good, looking forward.

//Mikkel

May 26, 2011 at 10:49 AM

Hi Jeremiah,

Could you please confirm these..

1) have u install MPN on default site (if not please install on default site)

2) is the default site running in single ip address or all unassigned ? try using all unassienged

Can you please confirm the FE server settings in ChatServiceconfig file.

regards,

May 26, 2011 at 7:24 PM
Edited May 26, 2011 at 7:25 PM

Hi jey_007,

To answer 1 & 2, both are yes.  MPN is installed and the default is running on all unassigned

The contents of my ChatService config file are as follows (actual values replaced)

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<configuration>
  <appSettings>
    <add key="HomeServer" value="lyncPrimary.omegaidentitymedia.net"/> <!--The server if SE else Pool if EE the application is trusted against-->
    <add key="GRUU" value="sip:fqdnOfLPServices@defaultSIPDomain;gruu;opaque=srvr:lp:1UKuPx3QOVucDIKDEqlmzAAA"/> <!--The application GRUU (received when creating a trusted application)-->
    <add key="FriendlyName" value="LP"/> <!--The friendly name of the certificate to be used-->
    <add key="Port" value="9876"/> <!--The port created for application when creating the trusted application-->
    <add key="NotificationExpirationMinutes" value="10"/> <!--the interval in minutes before notifiation for clients is expired-->
    <add key="AuthenticationServerName" value="fqdnOfLPServices"/> <!--AD auth server-->
    <add key="AuthenticationPort" value="808"/> <!--ad auth server port-->
    <add key="LiveDataAuthServer" value="fqdnOfLPServices"/> <!--livedata auth server-->
    <add key="LiveDataAuthPort" value="812"/> <!--livedata auth server port-->
    <add key="LiveDataStatsServer" value="fqdnOfLPServices"/> <!--livedata stats server-->
    <add key="LiveDataStatsPort" value="813"/>    <!--livedata stats server port-->
    <add key="ChatPort" value="809"/> <!--the port this server uses-->
    <add key="AuthTimeoutInMinutes" value="300"/> <!--authentication timeout in minutes - how long before a phone client is signed out (if no interaction)-->
    <add key="FrontEndServer" value="fqdnOfFE"/> <!--Front end server for push notifications-->
    <add key="FrontEndPort" value="808"/> <!--front end server push notifications port-->
  </appSettings>
  <startup>
    <supportedRuntime version="v2.0.50727"/>
  </startup>
</configuration>

May 27, 2011 at 5:06 AM

hi,

Well, i had the same issue (May 13 at 3:39 PM refer ur posting) after installing all in new VM, as per as ur logs the client reaching the FE site properly and sending the request to Chat server and AD authentication it authenticates also, it fails to send the the response to client means MPN is not reachable from chatservices.

1) can u try ping front end server from chat server ?

2) if posssible reinstall both mpn and frontend.

3) confirm tcp 808 protocol enabled through addnettcpbinding script.

It may look simple and u might have done few times but thats what i did to get MPN work,

regards.

May 28, 2011 at 7:53 PM
Edited May 28, 2011 at 7:54 PM

Hey jey,

Quick question for you, if you try to load  http://fqdnOfFE/mpn/service.svc in a browser are you able to load it, or do you get an exception "Exception message: An item with the same key has already been added."

Regards

May 29, 2011 at 3:37 AM

Hi,

No it is not. Is ur fe/mpn/help working?

May 29, 2011 at 4:10 AM
Edited May 29, 2011 at 4:14 AM

Yup, fe/mpn/help does work...  Returns:

Operations at http://lp.domain.com/mpn

This page describes the service operations at this endpoint.

Uri Method Description
channeluri POST  Service at http://lp.domain.com/mpn/channeluri 

Same result if I use HTTPS as well...

May 30, 2011 at 5:14 AM

I *think* I finally made some headway today in at least perhaps determining what is going wrong for me.  I took your advice jey and once again built two new vm's and followed the instructions to the letter, step by step, and produced the same results.  I  review some iof the information on msdn regarding WCF and managed to get Tracing  and message logging turned on for WCF tracing on the FE website.  Now, I can actually see sort of "where the error is happening at least.  The eRror from the wcf trace file while attemping to login using a WP7 device to the LP FE. 

I'm not exactly sure which "credentials" it is referring to as invalid; however, I don't think that it is referring to the username, domain and password I entered into the LP client itself, but just to be certain, I tried 4 different user accounts that are absolutely valid and active on Lync and all produced the same results...

<E2ETraceEvent xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/2004/06/E2ETraceEvent">
<System xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/2004/06/windows/eventlog/system">
<EventID>131076</EventID>
<Type>3</Type>
<SubType Name="Error">0</SubType>
<Level>2</Level>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2011-05-30T03:52:39.6561610Z" />
<Source Name="System.ServiceModel" />
<Correlation ActivityID="{b33a144b-6b70-4eb3-af17-f3258b9956f6}" />
<Execution ProcessName="w3wp" ProcessID="1416" ThreadID="7" />
<Channel />
<Computer>FEHostName</Computer>
</System>
<ApplicationData>
<TraceData>
<DataItem>
<TraceRecord xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/2004/10/E2ETraceEvent/TraceRecord" Severity="Error">
<TraceIdentifier>http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/library/System.ServiceModel.Diagnostics.TraceHandledException.aspx</TraceIdentifier>
<Description>Handling an exception.</Description>
<AppDomain>/LM/W3SVC/2/ROOT-1-129512011587811778</AppDomain>
<Exception>
<ExceptionType>System.ArgumentException, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089</ExceptionType>
<Message>Invalid credentials
Parameter name: credentials</Message>
<StackTrace>
at LI.FrontEnd.Service.Helpers.AuthenticationHelper.Decode(String credentials)
at LI.FrontEnd.Service.Helpers.AuthenticationHelper.Decode(String credentials, String&amp; domain, String&amp; userName, String&amp; password)
at LI.FrontEnd.Service.Helpers.AuthenticationHelper.Decode(WebOperationContext context, String&amp; domain, String&amp; userName, String&amp; password)
at LI.FrontEnd.Service.ProfileService.GetProfile()
at SyncInvokeGetProfile(Object , Object[] , Object[] )
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]&amp; outputs)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc&amp; rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc&amp; rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage31(MessageRpc&amp; rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)
</StackTrace>
<ExceptionString>System.ArgumentException: Invalid credentials
Parameter name: credentials
   at LI.FrontEnd.Service.Helpers.AuthenticationHelper.Decode(String credentials)
   at LI.FrontEnd.Service.Helpers.AuthenticationHelper.Decode(String credentials, String&amp; domain, String&amp; userName, String&amp; password)
   at LI.FrontEnd.Service.Helpers.AuthenticationHelper.Decode(WebOperationContext context, String&amp; domain, String&amp; userName, String&amp; password)
   at LI.FrontEnd.Service.ProfileService.GetProfile()
   at SyncInvokeGetProfile(Object , Object[] , Object[] )
   at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]&amp; outputs)
   at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc&amp; rpc)
   at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc&amp; rpc)
   at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage31(MessageRpc&amp; rpc)
   at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)</ExceptionString>
</Exception>
</TraceRecord>
</DataItem>
</TraceData>
<System.Diagnostics xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/2004/08/System.Diagnostics">
<LogicalOperationStack></LogicalOperationStack>
<Timestamp>17288944788</Timestamp>
<Callstack>
at System.Environment.GetStackTrace(Exception e, Boolean needFileInfo)
at System.Environment.get_StackTrace()
at System.Diagnostics.TraceEventCache.get_Callstack()
at System.Diagnostics.XmlWriterTraceListener.WriteFooter(TraceEventCache eventCache)
at System.Diagnostics.TraceSource.TraceData(TraceEventType eventType, Int32 id, Object data)
at System.ServiceModel.Diagnostics.DiagnosticTrace.TraceEvent(TraceEventType type, Int32 code, String msdnTraceCode, String description, TraceRecord trace, Exception exception, Object source)
at System.ServiceModel.Diagnostics.ExceptionUtility.TraceHandledException(Exception exception, TraceEventType eventType)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.ProcessError(Exception e)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ChannelHandler.DispatchAndReleasePump(RequestContext request, Boolean cleanThread, OperationContext currentOperationContext)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ChannelHandler.HandleRequest(RequestContext request, OperationContext currentOperationContext)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ChannelHandler.AsyncMessagePump(IAsyncResult result)
at System.Runtime.Fx.AsyncThunk.UnhandledExceptionFrame(IAsyncResult result)
at System.Runtime.AsyncResult.Complete(Boolean completedSynchronously)
at System.Runtime.InputQueue`1.AsyncQueueReader.Set(Item item)
at System.Runtime.InputQueue`1.EnqueueAndDispatch(Item item, Boolean canDispatchOnThisThread)
at System.Runtime.InputQueue`1.EnqueueAndDispatch(T item, Action dequeuedCallback, Boolean canDispatchOnThisThread)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.SingletonChannelAcceptor`3.Enqueue(QueueItemType item, Action dequeuedCallback, Boolean canDispatchOnThisThread)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelListener.HttpContextReceived(HttpRequestContext context, Action callback)
at System.ServiceModel.Activation.HostedHttpTransportManager.HttpContextReceived(HostedHttpRequestAsyncResult result)
at System.ServiceModel.Activation.HostedHttpRequestAsyncResult.HandleRequest()
at System.ServiceModel.Activation.HostedHttpRequestAsyncResult.BeginRequest()
at System.ServiceModel.Activation.HostedHttpRequestAsyncResult.OnBeginRequest(Object state)
at System.ServiceModel.AspNetPartialTrustHelpers.PartialTrustInvoke(ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.ServiceModel.Activation.HostedHttpRequestAsyncResult.OnBeginRequestWithFlow(Object state)
at System.Runtime.IOThreadScheduler.ScheduledOverlapped.IOCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* nativeOverlapped)
at System.Runtime.Fx.IOCompletionThunk.UnhandledExceptionFrame(UInt32 error, UInt32 bytesRead, NativeOverlapped* nativeOverlapped)
at System.Threading._IOCompletionCallback.PerformIOCompletionCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* pOVERLAP)
</Callstack>
</System.Diagnostics>
</ApplicationData>
</E2ETraceEvent>

May 30, 2011 at 8:03 AM

you need to have the username entered as "username" - we do not use UPN user@domain.com.

May 30, 2011 at 8:05 AM

Hi Mikkel,

Thanks so much for your response. I’ve actually tried it a number of different ways. I just happened to post the one trace that included the UPN attempt. By far and large, I have been using simply username, domain, password.

Sent: Monday, May 30, 2011 12:04 AM
To: Jeremiah L. Maudlin
Subject: Re: signin issue [ucma3restsample:256742]

you need to have the username entered as "username" - we do not use UPN user@domain.com.

This message and any attachments (if present) have been scanned for virus and malware contamination at the time that they were sent.

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged. If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you are required to delete the e-mail message and all attachments or copies, and you are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information contained herein. Please notify the sender of the erroneous delivery via return e-mail.
May 31, 2011 at 3:21 AM

Hi Jeremiah,

Hmm  interesting,

1 ) is both VM part of domain ?

2) under what account the LP services are running (try using admin accuount)

3) is your certificate for FE sites valid ?

To Mikkel,

Below are list of my commets on LP Client (running htc mozart)

1) More often the client cant able  to connect to internet through 3G connection stating offline.

2) Signing in and loading of contact list is slow.

3) Typing messages also slow compare with typing sms (dont know why u having two copies conversation)

4) lack of run under screen locked.

5) cant able to read conversation history (but there is a list of conversation shown)

these all as of now, didnt spent much time yet.

regards,