This project is read-only.

Failed to login user

Jun 3, 2011 at 12:32 PM

Hi

I have all the installation and configurations done and I can add the profile in the LP-App. If I try now to sign in, I'm getting a Sign in failure (The remote server returned an error:Not found). Can anyone help me?

regards

Chat service Log:

2011-06-01 16:08:09,405 [17] DEBUG LI.Kernel.Chat.Impl.LIEndpoint - Creating endpoint sip:.ch as Online
2011-06-01 16:08:09,405 [13] DEBUG LI.Kernel.Chat.Impl.LIEndpoint - sip:.ch changed from Idle --> Establishing
2011-06-01 16:08:09,890 [4] DEBUG LI.Kernel.Chat.Impl.LIEndpoint - sip:.ch changed from Establishing --> Idle
2011-06-01 16:08:09,890 [17] ERROR LI.Kernel.Chat.Service.ChatService - Failed to login user
ErrorCode=-2146233088
FailureReason=RemoteDisconnected
LocalEndpoint=[IPAdress]:49261
RemoteEndpoint=[IPAdress]:5061
RemoteCertificate=[CertificateInfo]

Microsoft.Rtc.Signaling.TlsFailureException:Unknown error (0x80131500) ---> Microsoft.Rtc.Internal.Sip.RemoteDisconnectedException: Peer disconnected while outbound capabilities negotiation was in progress ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at Microsoft.Rtc.Internal.Sip.TcpTransport.OnReceived(Object arg)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Microsoft.Rtc.Signaling.SipAsyncResult`1.ThrowIfFailed()
   at Microsoft.Rtc.Signaling.Helper.EndAsyncOperation[T](Object owner, IAsyncResult result)
   at Microsoft.Rtc.Collaboration.LocalEndpoint.EndEstablish(IAsyncResult result)
   at LI.Kernel.Chat.Impl.LIEndpoint.Create(CollaborationPlatform platform, UserEndpointSettings settings, PresenceState state)
   at LI.Kernel.Chat.Impl.LIPlatform.GetEndpointWrapper(String uri, PresenceState state)
   at LI.Kernel.Chat.Service.ChatService.CreateEndpointWrapper(String uri, PresenceStateAvailability availability)
   at LI.Kernel.Chat.Service.ChatService.InitiateSessionAs(InitiateSessionAsRequest request)
Detected at System.Environment.get_StackTrace()
   at Microsoft.Rtc.Signaling.Helper.get_StackTrace()
   at Microsoft.Rtc.Signaling.TlsFailureException..ctor(String message, Exception innerException, Int32 errorCode, TlsFailureReason tlsFailureReason, IPEndPoint localEndpoint, IPEndPoint remoteEndpoint, X509Certificate remoteCertificate)
   at Microsoft.Rtc.Signaling.TlsExceptionExtensions.CreateNewTlsFailureException(TLSException tlsException, String message, Int32 errorCode, TlsFailureReason tlsFailureReason)
   at Microsoft.Rtc.Signaling.Helper.MapToTlsFailureException(TLSException exception)
   at Microsoft.Rtc.Signaling.ExceptionUtilities.TryMapS4Exception(Exception s4Exception, SecurityAssociationContext securityContext, Boolean isSipEndpoint, String traceId, Object parentObject, Object childObject, RealTimeException& ex)
   at Microsoft.Rtc.Signaling.SipTransactionAsyncResult`1.ConnectionConnectCompleted(IAsyncResult result)
   at Microsoft.Rtc.Signaling.SipAsyncResult2`1.MakeCallback()
   at Microsoft.Rtc.Signaling.SipAsyncResult2`1.Complete(TEx ex, Boolean synchronousCompletion)
   at Microsoft.Rtc.Signaling.SipAsyncResult2`1.Complete(TEx ex)
   at Microsoft.Rtc.Signaling.RealTimeConnection.CompletePendingConnects(IEnumerable`1 results, RealTimeException exception)
   at Microsoft.Rtc.Signaling.RealTimeConnection.<.ctor>b__0(SipConnection sender, Object reason)
   at Microsoft.Rtc.Internal.Sip.SipConnection.DisconnectedEventHandler.Invoke(SipConnection sender, Object reason)
   at Microsoft.Rtc.Internal.Sip.SipConnection.FireDisconnectedEvent(Object reason)
   at Microsoft.Rtc.Internal.Sip.SingleThreadedDispatcherQueue.DispatcherCallback(Object queue)
   at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallbackInternal(_ThreadPoolWaitCallback tpWaitCallBack)
   at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback(Object state)

Jun 3, 2011 at 7:07 PM

The service needs to be runned under an account with local administrative credentials to be able to read the certificate.

Have you used a server for the chat service that is a trusted server?

Do you have the right certificate?

Is the service account local admin on the machine on which ther service is running?

Jun 17, 2011 at 8:32 AM

The chat service runs on the same server like the lync server, so he should trust himself but I also registered the server as a trusted server (so I get the GRUU)

Yes the certificate is the right one and the chat service can read the certificate (I have removed the certificate info in the post above)

Yes the service account is local admin.

Jun 24, 2011 at 3:54 PM

I do not think it is a good idea to run on the same server as Lync FE it self.

The server needs to be a trusted app server as described.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg412868.aspx